Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

100 Day! Spongebobs


Today for 100 Day my students made Spongebob with 100 green spots. I can't belive its been 100 days of school I could have sworn we were in the 200's already!
 I was going to make gumball machines but our ever so creative first grade teachers beat me to it. I am so happy to know that they are making art in their classrooms! I love spongebob as long as I don't have to hear his annoying little laugh! He's a crowd pleaser in art that is for sure!!! 

(It only took me about two hours to cut out all those little boots and ties but it was worth it!!!)

The goal was to get them to make ten groups of ten spots with various shades or GREEN!

 Kindergarten
 First Grade



1 comment:

  1. These are hilarious!!! I LOVE them! I may have to borrow this idea from you!
    Roze
    ARTventurous.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews